I love to compare this pregnancy with Mason's, I can't believe how different they are, yet alot of things are still the same!
Things that couldn't be more different:
-I can drink ORANGE JUICE! (and i crave it!)
- Not a single bit of heart burn (Water gave me heartburn with Mason- DAILY)
-I don't have a gag reflex (I remember brushing my teeth and gagging, not this time around.)
- Corn dogs gross me out. (i ate them almost daily with Mason, not so appetizing this time around.)
-Chinese food grosses me out. (loved Panda Express last time, not so much anymore! Actually I can't get past the smell!)
-I crave Chicken Salad Sandwiches on a Croissant (it MUST have grapes & nuts, and no celery- thankfully Market street has the perfect combo.)
-Sushi, Not craving it as much this time, although I do enjoy it occasionally but not weekly this time.
-I don't crave spicy foods nearly as much this time around, I do enjoy them, but not as extreme as last time!
-Oreos. goes best with milk.
-Quesadillas. yum.
-Things with potatoes and bacon- like potato soup with crumbled bacon- that's awesome.
-Smells. I don't remember smells being so strong before. This morning in church the man in front of me had on WAY too much cologne (it was Cool Water at least, but dude- LAY OFF!) and the woman next to me had rank breath, I was practically sitting on top of poor Gavin!
-apparently I have to eat more often. Everyday this week I've had a headache, except yesterday. I took my sisters advice and ate an extra small meal/snack late in the day and sure enough, no headache started. That's the thing, I'm not hungry! Really I think my body is confused, something is telling me i'm not hungry and something is telling me i am. apparently that little extra bit of protein helps.
Things that haven't changed:
- I love milk. Can't get enough of it.
- I love sleep. Can't get enough of it.
- I love fruit, craved it like crazy with Mason, same thing again.
- Salads. Preferrably the salad at my favorite sushi place.
-Indian Food- if only it were closer I'd eat it more.
- Doesn't matter what stage you are in your pregnancy, summers in Texas suck.
-Stretching Pains. Seriously, i think i can feel my uterus growing daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment