So I think I'm somewhere around 28 weeks along. For non pregnant peoples that's right about 7 months along- YIKES! is it REALLY possible for this pregnancy to have gone this quick?? Thank the Lord it's been fairly easy and a healthy pregnancy thus far! Hard to believe in just 2 months/8 weeks I'll be full term. WOWZA! I honestly don't know what I'll do once Maddox is here besides wanting to sleep. Guess I'll have to find myself some good baby borrowers to come over and hold him! (I know 2 good ones in mind, Jes and Granma!) On another note, one downfall of being this far along is I have to go have my glucose test done tomorrow. BLAH. not looking forward to being there at the time I normally crawl out of bed to drink a nasty sugar drink and sit for an hour. Maybe in that hour of sitting I will get my computer work that I haven't gotten done tonight because 1- I'm Blogging instead and 2- I plan on going to bed before 9pm.
So off to see my beloved OB tomorrow morning, we'll see if there's anything new to share- probably not, but that's good news right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment