Thursday, December 18, 2008
Yeah for new discoveries!
Sometimes keeping Mason's excema under control isnt the easiest. He can easily get dried out, and once that happens, the itching starts, and it just goes downhill from there- even if we lotion him up twice daily. lotioning up is an understatement. we LUBE him up. we go thru TONS of lotion. We've tried them all just about, well the ones that are decently priced at least. Today I came across 'Extra Strength Gold Bond Medicated Body Lotion'- I know its been around forever, I just haven't ever tried it. it doesnt smell the greatest, HOWEVER i've put it on him twice today and the itching has stopped! I can feel a difference already in the dryness of his excema spots! horray! So if you have problematic dry, itchy skin- its one to try! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment