Saturday, December 13, 2008

so proud of myself

I FINALLY decorated the tree today! yeah! except 2 strands of the lights are not working....grrrr, oh well i guess!
I've forgotten how much I LOVE my christmas decorations! my tree is gorgous of course, but I'm a little biased! There's not a single thing that is breakable on it- i call it our 'Family Tree'- i incorporated family pictures, silk flowers and also feathers- it's all Silver, Black, White & Red. I still do need a new tree skirt, but I haven't found one I like (but I haven't been seriously looking either) so maybe I might cave this week and find one....speaking of which, the thing I'm most proud of is that I haven't bought a SINGLE decoration this year yet! I guess i will have to break that though if I find a tree skirt! Pictures of my pretty tree AND Mason's 2nd birthday coming soon!

No comments: