Saturday, June 20, 2009

Count down to Vacation!

In a little over a week, We're going on Vacation!!!!! for 6 days I will have an auto response to my emails and voicemails and not answer any client emails or phone calls. I will be just Mom and Wife. ON vacation. Most vacations end up being working vacations for us being self employed. not this time.

In a litle over a week, We will be HERE: (but a little closer to the water. hee hee. okay more like on the water.)


I have a rather extensive to do list. it involves: (click where you read "HERE")

1. Eating HERE.

2. Going HERE.

3. Eating one of these on Balboa Island while shopping. (Frozen banana)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. Spend time with these lovely ladies. Except my sis- she won't be there. Heather & Cathy are like sisters to me and I cannot make a trip out to CA without seeing them! One of my boys WILL marry one of their girls so we can finally truly be family! ;-_
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. Play on this beach with my boys
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6. Enjoy this view on my morning walk:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7. Blog from this patio:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8. Shop HERE

9. Enjoy THIS.

We always have such a blast going to CA, this'll be our first family vacation of 4- I'm sure it'll be work toting along an infant, but Mason has gotten to SUCH a fun age and my Dad's house is so amazing- there's never been a time that we don't enjoy our selves, our good friends and good food!

No comments: