Every trip we take I give myself a little photo assignment. During a recent bathroom break (thank you mr kidney stone for overhydrating myself) I really thought I'd be done with this before going to CA. not necessarily, still going on. SO i thought (being funny here) my photo assignment might be "the restrooms of Orange County". So you might see a few interesting photos from my iphone if you check my tumblr pictures.
I've come to realize that traveling is not the expensive part of trip taking. It's the pre-travel trip to Wal-Mart or Target. So much for souvenir money for any of you. Oh wait, I wasn't going to get you anything anyway. You can just check out my pictures ;-) I plan on bringing back a tan, a 5 lb heavier husband, and maybe a few things from the Orange County swap meet, and lots of pictures!
I've also come to realize I have a bad bad bad addiction. So i've clearly overcome my sew disability if you've kept up with my tumblr pictures. I'm having too much fun with it. No joke today I was making a gift and I thought...."awe man..I can't do anything crafty until next week!" and YES i'm guilty for the thought crossing my mind of my sewing machine COULD be my carry on. But it didn't get the best of me thankfully, as i know I probably won't have much time anyway as I'll be running to the bathroom every 30 minutes! So no more creations from april for the next week, but you'll see plenty of cute babies on the beach photos!
Gavin is counting down the hours until he gets to eat Imperial Burger. Jennifer if you read this- don't ask- you'd probably FAIL them on their health inspection! LOL but dang are their taquitos and special green sauce GOOOOOOD. I'm counting down the time to see our good friends and all their GIRLS. Heather now has 3, Cathy has 2 and another on the way. Boy oh boy do Mason and Maddox have their pick one day, huh? ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment