Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Goldfish

no, no new pets thankfully. this is just showing you how my attention has been lately. maybe because i have TOO many things on my brain at once, I can't hold them all.

I have come to terms that God made 2 mistakes when he had Eve become a mom (okay maybe it WAS partially payback for eating the forbidden fruit.)
1. How great would it be if when we became parents that we just didn't require sleep anymore? That would be awesome. I can't even imagine how much stuff I would have done. I might even have time to read a book! or do laundry!!! yes....sadly, these are the things I think of when I wake up at 5 am (not from a baby waking up because he DOESNT!) with a to do list in my head!
ps- YES i know how blessed I am to have a 3 month old sleeping 12 hours at night, BELIEVE ME I cherish it!!!!

2. okay I did have a 2nd, but now I've forgotten what it was. Is that sad? Yes. Lately I feel like I have an attention span of a gold fish!

What have we been doing? Stuff. NON STOP. We've got a new routine we're trying to get into- Mason's been going to MDO 2 times a week for summer session- so on the off days 2 times a week he's going to his friend Jackson's house and having a BLAST playing in the sandbox and playing with all of Jackson's trucks. We scored with getting one of the infant teachers to watch both boys since everyone is out of school on those days. Mondays has been our zoo day with Jackson, his mommy, the twins, their mommy and another friend. I think next week we're taking a day off! LOL Not only was i beat yesterday after only 3 hours, but I think I came down with some allergy crud, because I have felt terrible since then! Did I mention that I had 3 weddings over the weekend? And a baby shower I hosted for a friend? Oh don't forget Josh's birthday party too. PHEW i'm beat, just typing that.. And yet here I sit at 11:13 pm BLOGGING.
Oh yes, and don't forget my love/hate relationship with www.etsy.com This website just might be the death of me. or my bank account. or my relationship with my blissful bed. Hence the reason why i start projects that I shouldn't be doing at 10:30 pm. Etsy is the devil. In the form of a website. it has tenticles like an octopus or a giant squid. And it wraps its arms around me and sucks me down down down into the ever fluid rapids of creativity. Ahhhh that's the hooker, the possibility of having a drain for my creative juices. until tomorrow that is.
SO thank my mom for my wild imagination and creativity.
oh...that reminds me of another post.

Gold fish....am I RIGHT?

No comments: