Saturday, December 2, 2006

1 Week to Due Date!

One more week to our Due date! It's just odd to think that Mason will be here in the next week! My Dr does not want me going past my due date- so if he hasn't made his big debut by my appointment on Tuesday, so said she might consider putting me on Pitocin either Wednesday or Friday of this next week, but she also says there's a full moon on Tuesday, so she wouldnt be surprised if that helps out more than anything! LOL
I've been having quite a few Braxton Hicks Contractions, but nothing more or less than I have been feeling for the past couple of weeks. In the past 2 weeks I've been having some pains what feel like dull PMS craps, in the past couple of days they've gotten much stronger at night before bed and very early in the morning. They're not painful, but def. uncomfortable along with the lower back ache that comes along as well. So that's our small update with Mason!

No comments: