Saturday, December 23, 2006

Normal Clothes Again!

Being pregnant with Mason I only gained 23 lbs which was outstanding in my book. I really thought with getting pregnant I would pack on the pounds since its very easy for me to gain weight, but I was pleasantly surprised that I gained way less than expected! Gavin even said not to try on my normal jeans for a few weeks, he didn't want me to be too disappointed, well I was too curious today and tried on my skinny jeans (okay we all know i'm not skinny in any means, but these are my true pre-pregnancy jeans, so i consider them skinny jeans! LOL) and THEY FIT! HORRAY!!!! I have less than 2 lbs to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I know my body shape isnt the same, i have this tub right around my mid section which i'm calling 'the overhang' (which i've never had so bad! lol) so that's obviously my target area when I get the okay to start exercising again- hopefully I can start some slow walking in the next week or 2, I'm feeling really good so we'll see how that goes! So maybe 3 months post partum i'll be much skinnier and weigh alot less than before this all started! LOL

No comments: