Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sneak Peek!

We took Mason's Pictures yesterday for his Birth Announcements and our Christmas Pictures - so here's a sneak peek of what was taken! Sara, one of my best friends took them for us, so of course I must whore her out- Sara Scott with SDS Photography www.sdsphotography.com


2 comments:

Newland Family said...

Oh my gosh your family is so beautiful! Hope your getting a little sleep. I know Mason must be well rested because every picture Ive seen he has been sleeping!

Merry Christmas!
Terri, Kelly, Jordyn and Chasen

Newland Family said...

Oh my gosh what a beautiful baby! Hopefully you are getting a little sleep. Mason must be well rested because every picture he is snoozing. What a wonderful Christmas present to have a baby and a waist line. I remember I just wanted to wear a pair of jeans and a cute belt! It was many months later.

Enjoy everyday

Love The Newlands