Today Mason is 5 months old! I know I know, nothing exciting- but for me it is! It just amazes me how much he grows week by week!
We went to see Alicia & Baby GT (George Thomas) for a bit & Alicia definitely looks like she's enjoying her maternity leave! George is a total cutie patootie! Looking forward to our future playdates!
Tonight before Mason & I went for a walk, I was sitting on the floor with him working on sitting up (he sits unsupported for about 3 seconds before toppling over) Shelby came running in because she saw my tennis shoes (means walk in her language) and I told her to go out. As soon as she walked out Mason let out a little chuckle. I was trying to get him to laugh more so Shelby came back in to join the fun and decided she'd sit & scoot across the carpet *ew*- so of course I said, 'Shelby, Quit! Go out!' Well apparently, Mason found it HILARIOUS because he let out the biggest belly laugh! OMG it was so FUNNY! So Shelby thought she'd be funny and go find her tennis ball, well Mason saw that tail wagging as she walked out and he started cracking up AGAIN! So we played a game of 'throwing shelby's tennis ball outta the room so she'd go fetch it to make Mason crack up!' I've just come to terms with Mason thinks her butt is funny looking. As long he doesnt crack up at mine I'm okay! LOL ;-P
So far the only other thing that gets him even remotely close to how Shelby made him laugh is me singing 'The Hokey Pokey' to him. He knows its bad, I know its bad, so at least I can get a few good chuckles outta him!
Yeah for Belly Laughs- that's a great milestone to me! I love laughter and coming from Mason is the sweetest sound ever made! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment