Monday, May 7, 2007

Mason meet Hendrix....

Last Monday Mason & I went to Sara's, Hendrix pretty much slept the whole time. Today he was a little more awake so we took a few shots of them! This time next year we're gonna be in big trouble! I can see that look in Hendrix's eye, he's gonna be a little instigator! LOL So here's pictures of Mason & Hendrix's first official 'playdate'! We also took advantage and took a couple shots of us! :)

PS- No more Maid work for me! LOL I was being nice and last week on monday, I made Sara & Kent dinner, did a load of dishes for them, picked up some and started some laundry. Today, I made lunch, did dishes again, cleaned up the kitchen, put away dishes, did another load of laundry, put dishes away and even unpacked her hospital bag for her (even though she told me not to, i cant believe she hadn't unpacked from the hospital yet! So I did anyway. lol sorry Sara!) But since she decided she'd go to work for a few hours on this past saturday night (C.R.A.Z.Y!) I thought, hmm, yeah I'm not taking any more pity on her being a new mom, she can do it herself now! LOL So hopefully she enjoys her partially clean kitchen, dishes and the 2 meals I made! (thats more than I do around my house on somedays! haha!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Sara Scott said...

Believe me we very much appreciate it! It makes me feel bad that all I did for you was make you a grilled cheese sandwich (badly) because of his timing!

Although you have gotten lots of clothes :)

But I do owe you some cleaning if you ever need it! :)

We love you guys!