Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

Mason got me an amazing gift- he slept 12 hours last night! Holy Moly! I joked around a few weeks ago and said I wanted Mason sleeping thru the night for Mothers Day- well that started almost 2 weeks ago and now this! Yeah! Gavin & I have been taking turns each morning who gets up for his 6 am bottle, well today was my turn, and he just kept on sleepin'! This would be an awesome thing if it stuck too! I'm not countin' on it yet, but I love sleeping babies!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't been here in a while! I just want through all the past entries...

- LOVE the new do! No, you don't look too young! I bet it gives it more body, huh?
- Love the rug and the family room makeover!
- That picture of you & Mason is great! You need to frame that. ;)

We need to do dinner soon.