Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sucker

Thumb Sucker that is! OY. Mason has always loved his paci. for the past 2 weeks he's had ZERO interest in it. we still pack one for everywhere we go, keep them handy just in case. but NO, he's not even sleeping with one anymore (yeah!) but on the downside, i've caught him sucking his thumb! :( I dont know how i feel about that, because with the paci- you can take it away when he's older, but with the thumb you can't. with the paci- you have to constantly put it back in, but the thumb you dont! ugh. Maybe he'll just grow out of this too!

I've given up on onsie extenders. they suck.Mason is getting too long for his 3-6 month onsies, so i thought hmm, onsie extenders should work right? WRONG. i bought one at Babies R Us $3 for the package (and they're going back too) come to find out they ONLY fit one brand one onsies...because of COURSE it'd be WAAAAAAAY too difficult for all Onsie manufacturers out there to use the SAME size snaps! BAH! Today Gavin was changing Mason and put him in a clean onsie, when he came out of the bedroom i thought, wait that's a new onsie! I looked at the tag and sure enough it was a 6-9 month one! YIKES! but it fit just fine!
SO now i'm convinced they should make onsies for Long & Lean Babies!!

1 comment:

Megs said...

I think your idea for a "long and lean" onsie is an amazing idea! My daughter is the same way - she's only 3 months old, but is wearing 6 month and some 12 month onsies! If you put a 3m onsie on her, the neckline is pulled down to the middle of her chest and the shoulders are so tight. Hmm..I wonder..Has anyone thought of this before??