Saturday, May 12, 2007

Family Room Makeover!

Slowly each room is getting finished! (its about frickin' time!) Gavin & I have FINALLY agreed on a rug for our family room. It came in yesterday and it looks so great! It has the lines & squares that he likes with his contemporary style. but it has the colors and print that I like- but also looks 'antiqued and faded'. I think it REALLY pulls our family room together! We also re-arranged our furniture and what a difference it makes! Before we just had a room that held our couch, lazy boy and tv. Now its opened up and I really like it now! (I was embarrassed by our family room before!) The shelves are finally up and pictures are being framed, now we just have to put things on the walls!
Nex room- Master Bedroom!

Here's a few pix of our update...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: