I'm copying Joana, although this will be my 216th post (holy cow!) I'll celebrate in Joana's 100th blog post ;-}~
I'm joined the Mom without Moms club.
I have a 15 month old son.
I just turned 27 and still feel 22. (unfortunately the mirror doesnt agree.)
I could easily live on sushi, indian and Thai food.
I lived in Hong Kong and Thailand.
I was born in California.
I miss my Mom terribly and still cry about her too often.
I come across as a very emotionally strong individual, but I cry easily! (thank Mom for that one!)
I've been married to Gavin for almost 4 years
I have 5 pets! YIKES! (thank Mom again for 2 of those.)
I love Horses (but dont have one)
As a kid, I wanted to be a vet, or a horse trainer.
I think I'm a darn good cook
I think my Mom was a fabulous cook!
I love Gavin's hamburgers (they're better than any restaurant!!)
I love the water
i love the beach
the crunching sound of bugs when you step on them makes me sick !
i love dr pepper but dont drink it anymore
i LOVE milk!!!
I live in jeans
I go to Gateway Church in Southlake
I'm a very strong faithful christian!!!
Isaiah 40:31 is my favorite bible verse and has been since I was a kid.
I I was born in Febraury
I was born Breach (stubborn me!)
My favorite colors are Red, Brown, Black and Green
I have a desire to go to Ireland next year!
I've been to Australia twice
Traveling is an addiction to me
I have a strange fascination with Amish people
I hate the cold.
I have been to more countries overseas than states in my own country.
I love birthday cake (white on white!)
I don't like chocolate.
I dont like broccoli
I loved being pregnant
I love my bed a little too much.
I am a LOST (tv show) fanatic!
I've lived in Texas since 1st grade (except being overseas for 3 years in high school)
I played the flute for 8 years
I was in marching band for 1 year
I drive a yukon
we have a pool
I absolutely love laughing, laughter IS my medicine!
my master bath room toilet is leaking right now.
I desperately need to go shopping for clothes. (specifically tops!)
I look forward to church every sunday!
I dont trust people enough.
I trust God completely to lead me where he wants me to go! (and i listen to him!)
I wish i could clone my assistant. she rocks my socks.
I played softball in middle school.
I played Rugby in HIgh School.
I played field hockey in high school
i was on the rowing team in Hong kong.
I graduated from the International School of Bangkok in 1999
I went to North Texas for 4 1/2 years.
I graduated with a degree in Anthropology, minor in Sociology and a certification in Volunteer Management.
I am currently taking volunteers. ;-P
I love blogging.
I was a party girl in high school. (but i was a good girl too!)
I took college too seriously when I was 'supposed' to be having fun!
I'm a HORRIBLE singer.
I have blue eyes.
I'm a natural blonde.
i LOVE that my son has a faux hawk!
I love that my son is JUST like his daddy!
I love that my son looks ALOT like me!
I adore my niece!!
I love my siblings more than they know most days.
I wish I got to spend more time with my siblings, even though they live close by, we dont get many days together! :(
I'm proud of my Dad.
I love my friends and would do anything for them.
I miss Heather, Cathy & Candy in CA!
I find humor in EVERYTHING!
Humor is my self defense mechanism.
I love to make people laugh.
I love that Mason has a great sense of humor.
I thought I would marry someone who would make me laugh all the time, who knew I would marry the 'serious one' that I make laugh all the time! (okay most of the time we're both laughing AT me.)
I have an iphone
I love apple products. not the produce.
apple skins (produce) makes my gums itch.
I wake up at 7:30 am every morning.
I cuddle with my cat instead of my husband in bed
I love going for walks.
I LOVE sunshine!!!
I love red wine (Shiraz and Pinot Noir)
I collect pewter crosses (and have probably too many)
My decor in my house reflects my religious beliefs.
I love photography.
I love the show "jon & kate plus 8"
I dont regret anything i've ever done.
my biggest fear was losing someone i love dearly. (and it came true.)
I fear losing Gavin at a young age.
I fear not living out my life's purpose.
My subconscious sounds like my mom's voice.
I am an optimist!!!
Pessimists drive me bonkers.
I love my converse laceless sneakers. I miss them dearly. I left them in CA at the beach house.
I would LOVE to have 4 kids, but might settle for 2 or 3.
If i have a daughter, I want her to know what its like to have a sister!
I need a haircut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay - thanks for celebrating my 100th post with me! That was fun to read.
I'm a little behind in my blog reading. :-p
Post a Comment