Sunday, March 16, 2008
Lazy Sunday
Okay, so maybe it wasn't lazy for me- but we didnt have anything to do or anywhere to be! What a nice day! In Fact, yesterday was just as nice. Mason and I went to church last night since Gavin was off shooting a wedding, so this morning I thought we could hit up Grapevine Mills Mall to get Mason some knit footed sleepers and find me an Easter dress (success for both!) before the masses hit the scene! So we managed to get in and out with no parking issues, wander and shop with no lines! (it was actually quieter than during the week!) I must say, I'm a Genius Mommy. Mason has been getting bored in the stroller (shopping carts too!) so I thought I'd take his red push car- SCORe! that was a great idea of mine- Mason enjoyed our shopping trip, he drove the whole time and honked his horn at people- and i was happy too because I could shop! After our fun mall trip, we hit up the grocery store and headed home for lunch and then Mason surprised me with a NICE 3 hour nap. That was much appreciated! Gavin decided to work on the new fireplace mantle he's building so after Mason's nap I decided it was a good day for the park, we took a detour and headed to Granma & Granpa's since Mason hasnt seen Granma Dee all week, Grandpa Tony headed to park with us and a nice walk. They have some beautiful irises and lily of the valley blooming in their yard, so i thought it'd be a great chance to snap some pictures of the boys!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great pic's, April! Mason is a little explorer isn't he?!?!
Post a Comment