Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I repeat...we are not polygymists

So when Amy and I are out with the kids we get asked (and have since they were newborns) "oooh are they twins?" and of course we always reply with "no, they're cousins" which i think is ironic, because looking at Amy & I you can tell we're related, i think they assume their twins because they're so close in age.
Anywho, when we're out with the kiddos whether its swim class, mothers day out, errands, playdates....the kids tend to switch parents- Rilee likes to hang out with me swimming or Mason will want to hold MiMi's hand while walking, etc. Since Gavin works at home, he has the ability to tag along for some of these outtings. When its me and Amy- it doesnt look so bad, but when its all 5 of us and Rilee calls ANY related male figure "DA" it doesnt look so good! I always call Rilee "Cousin Rilee" just so being in Texas, people wouldn't wonder and think we're some fashionable polygymists! haha!

Here's a few pictures from yesterday from our exciting trip to Costco. The kids LOVED that they got to sit next to each other in the cart. They were so funny and silly!

Loving the double cart


Being silly and funny


Rilee loves giving kisses and hugs to Mason! Its SO sweet!!!

No comments: