Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My funny man

Next week Mason will be 20 months! OMG, where is the time going! That means 4 months from then, he'll be 2!!! Hopefully time will slow down before March comes though! This is going too fast! I think Mason must be going thru some crazy growth spurt, he's been eating a TON the past few days. I pack him a nice size lunch for school and always a good size snack so when I pick him up he can have a snack (he's usually starving by then) and usually the snack is almost never touched. This morning he ate a big breakfast, his entire lunch at school AND almost his entire snack, then came home and snacked all afternoon and again ate a huge dinner. BOY! He must be growing!
I cant get over how funny and silly Mason is. He cracks me up on a daily basis. He's been so funny with music lately. Anytime my phone rings, I can catch him boogying down. Several times a day he wants me to turn on his music cd in the playroom or radio disney in his room. And of course he wants me to sit and play with him while he dances all crazy like, he thinks he's so hilarious (where does he get that from?) and cracks himself up! I have got to get this on video, he's so funny!
I absolutely love this age right now. I can't get over the silliness and the fun with the constant personality. The tantrums don't bother me, actually time out really works best with Mason. Funny story about time out, Amy & Rilee were over this afternoon & we were trying to get changed to get in the pool and Mason wanted to play instead. After the start of a tantrum, he went into time out. Rilee decided she should be supportive of Mason and JOIN him in Time out! it was SO cute! So unfortunately, time out wasn't quite successful then because we all ended up laughing. If i only had my camera! Times like this just remind me of how much I absolutely love this blessing being called MOM!

No comments: