So how do you like my tumblr photo blog? Gavin calls it my blogging to go or mobile blogger.
So after Gavin filled his belly of his double double at In N Out, we headed over to Trader Joe's. Gotta love Trader Joe's. So I bought some chips & salsa, sunscreen, margarita mix and 2 Buck Chuck. (not for me of course) so we get back to the house and as I am putting away the groceries, I notice there are already 3 bottles of Margarita mix. There is also already 2 other bags of chips, and there is already another bottle of sunscreen. There is also 5 other bottles of 2 buck chuck wine. DOH. WHY bother? BECAUSE its alllllll organic. (okay, maybe the wine isnt.....wait......MAYBE it is...........)
So its still early in the afternoon as I have NO idea what to do with myself. I never even get this amount of time to THINK by myself, let alone figure out what I need to do. No laundry, nothing to pick up, nothing to clean, nothing to cook, no diapers to change, no phone calls to return, no where to be, nothing to do......what do i do with myself!!! Perhaps a nap?
Actually (this just came up in the last 2 seconds), I'm about to cut Gavin's lifeline because he just asked if there is apple store anywhere near by, so I think we're going to head up to the market to buy some floats for the beach! I must cut him from technology....before long he'll become an apple robot i tell you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment