Tuesday, July 22, 2008

some california pictures

still waiting on one main man to upload some photos for me!


Celebrities in Disguise


Amazing things the ocean does to rocks


self portrait...I've never noticed Sara's pores so much.


One sweet ride sitting up on Ocean Dr


Me..caught off guard. I think I might have been cold. (when am i not cold...except when in Texas!)


GET A ROOM! We don't like any of that PDA here. Guess this posted isn't G rated.


Hey you kids! Get out of my sunset picture!


Sunkissed and Windblown!


Superman & Batman


I DO do dishes......on occasion. Maybe I'd do them more if I had these rockin' dish drawers.


Party Animals taking a breather.


The boys are gone...now let the fun begin! There's no evidence of the damage done. ;-P

2 comments:

Sara Scott said...

hahaha batman and superman.. Kent laughed at that!

MAN I am FAT!!! damn cali! back to the gym for me!

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! What a fun trip. :)