So I still haven't made an appt with my OB. Maybe I'll do that this week. I know she won't see me until 12 weeks at least being Baby #2.
SO apparently what they say about the 2nd pregnancies being easier, is true. By this time with Mason I was REALLY nauseated (lasted about 2 weeks) and sleeping practically all day long. So far, I'm 8 weeks along and no nausea! Horray! I've been tired, but what's new, Mason wears me out! So honestly, I don't know if thats a pregnancy thing or a having-a-toddler-thing! lol There has been several times (especially while in CA) I had to remind myself I'm pregnant! So far this one is super easy, and not slowing me down, which is a good thing, because my life does not allow for much slowing down!
When do they say cravings start? I swear its too early, but the past few days Margaritas (which I can't have and which i NEVER drink anyway) sound REALLY good- actually anything sour and salty. Maybe I need more vitamin C. I remember most of the details of my pregnancy with Mason since it wasn't too long ago, but first trimester is almost a blur! (doesn't help that I found out I was pg half way thru it!) ha!
So knock on wood for me and hopefully things stay this easy! I've always heard that morning sickness peaks at 9 weeks, and thats when my nausea cleared with Mason- so if I'm still doing this good next week then I'll be in the clear!
Oh, by the way, funny story about when we were in CA. Gavin and I got in on Wednesday. The taxi driver made me pretty car sick on the way to the house, and I couldn't quite shake it for the rest of the day and even the next morning. I thought, ugh, maybe this is my version of morning sickness? When Sara and Kent got into town, while we were up in LA, Sara offered me a piece of gum & within a few minutes my ears popped and within minutes my nauseated feeling went away! HORRAY! so that was apparently from the plane mixed with a bad taxi driver. I felt great the rest of the trip! (except our landing coming home made me feel sick too, but bumpy warm plane rides do that to me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment