Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Monkey See Monkey Do

Mason & Cousin Rilee are SO funny together when they haven't seen each other all week and when they do see each other they get SO excited. I have to say I LOVE to see their reactions to seeing each other. its so sweet! Once they are together, what one has, the other has to have one too whether its food, a drink, being held (sometimes they both want to be held by the same person!) etc.
More than anything, they just love each other- the adoration they have for each other is more than I could ask for between cousins! I can only wish Mason and #2 would feel the same about each other (that's probably wishful thinking between siblings! but I feel that way about mine NOW (after 27 years) so there's hope, right?

Rilee comes over for a visit
From September 2008


All smiles to see Mason!
<
From September 2008


Testing out Momma's new double stroller with the copy cats.
From September 2008


Mason in anticipation on the way to the park . He has disney hair. The windows were down, but you'd never know it by his hair.
From September 2008


At the park- Rilee sees some joggers and decides she needs to join them!
From September 2008


Rilee goes for a run. Mason runs after Rilee. Papa comes in behind. notice the train?
From September 2008


Papa brings both kiddos back to the playground. Sometimes I like playing the pregnancy card & that I don't have to run after toddlers (only works sometimes though!)
From September 2008


Swingin' like a monkey!
From September 2008

No comments: