Friday, October 31, 2008

What a crazy halloween!

Lets start it off with NORTH TEXAS of all places had a 2.5 earthquake last night (which is nothing) but its still crazy that it even happened! I was asleep, so if I felt anything, I probably thought it was Shelby jumping on or off the bed. Gavin was still up, but said he didn't feel anything. Earthquakes in Texas? Crazy....

I woke up this morning to a horrible dream (thanks to Grey's Anatomy last night with Christina & the pigs) I dreamt that someone was trying to kill me by an injection in my shoulder to steal my baby (crazy pregnancy dreams!) and I woke up right when they stuck the needle in my shoulder. When I woke up I realized the friggin' CAT was sleeping next to me and had his back leg extended and what was touching my shoulder? HIS NAIL. stupid cat got a quick shove off the bed for that one!

As soon as I dropped Mason off at school this morning I headed out to dallas to pick up some supplies. I normally have them delivered instead, but I needed to match some particular ribbon swatches and what not, so I decided for once to head to Dallas. BAD IDEA. On my way home, I sat on 183 for TWO HOURS with moving less than 5 miles. It sucked. I think I sat with the truck in park for a good 20 minutes minimum, so at least I had my phone. I checked email, set appts with clients, caught up on my google reader, surfed the web....and of course talked to Kristin for a good hour to pass the time. Ends up a drunk driver (7:30 am) caused an accident and killed someone (i saw the victims truck, and wow- HORRIBLE HORRIBLE accident) all I can say is I really feel for that person and his family. for the drunk driver- I can't imagine what that person is going thru in their life to be drinking at 7 in the morning! let alone, get into a CAR! Ugh...off my soap box!

Oh, last weird thing....I think my microwave is haunted. its not even a year old and doing crazy things. You can open it, shut the door and then occasionally it'll keep running, when not set. The other night this went on for about 5 minutes even after I kept pressing STOP and CANCEL for forever. And of course when I try to show Gavin, it starts working properly. Stupid microwave is trying to make me go crazy!

1 comment:

The Kaspars said...

I'm sitting here searching for some pics....C'mon you're slacking!! :)