Phew, I'm POOPED! We headed over to the pumpkin farm tonight with Dad, Josh (which Mason started saying today!), Amy, Chris, Rilee and the 3 of us. IT WAS PACKED. but we didn't expect anything less for a Saturday night. Of course it was so very exciting for Mason with all the tractors (forget airplanes, now we're going to hear non stop about Tractors!) they have 2 large tractors and 4 mini tractors. We've been trying to work with Mason about taking turns and waiting (HAHAHA what a joke. no joke.) they have the hay rides (which I thought he would love but we never got a chance to go) and the pumpkin patch & hay bale house amongst a million other things, so we'll just say its overstimulation city. Gavin was trying to snap some pictures of us and of Amy & Chris- so I was off running after Mason. I'm TIRED NOW! no chance of a full family picture which I was really bummed about, not even one of Gavin, Mason & I, but Gavin did get some cute pictures of Mace Face and then the rest of the family. I think i might be in a few. we'll have another chance though on Wednesday (crossing fingers for no rain) we scheduled some family photos there with ANOTHER photographer (sorry sara, and no its not gavin!) So for the time being- Enjoy gavin's great pictures!
Attempting to join everyone else for a picture? No such chance!
I found a pumpkin! Now which one is cuter?
Sweet baby Girl LOVED the pumpkins
OMG, is that...really....could it be....MOM???? do you see the start of that belly??? yikes!!!
my uber cool baby brother. no really he is! okay, not a baby, but he is cool :-)
Papa and the little miss
Giant Tractor
"Baby Truck-dor" as mason calls it.
Josh taking a turn
LOVE this one!!
Pumpkin squatting
the OTHER tractor
Papa's turn at pushing Mason! are you getting an idea of how many times we did this? haha
Fingers up Mommy's nose! (I've been teaching Rilee that her nose won't run if she plugs it with her finger! hahaha)
another pumpkin squatter
1 comment:
Cute! Now I need to find us another "patch" for some cute pics!
Post a Comment