Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where have we been??

has it really been 3 weeks since my last post? Hopefully, my tumblr pictures have been keeping you somewhat satisfied!
Shortly after my last post my Grandpa passed away in California so we headed out there for a quick too short of a trip. it was enjoyable and relaxing the few days we were there.
 As soon as we got home, it seemed like things got started at a running pace! We've been busy with Gavin destroying, i mean demo-ing his office for his built in cabinets he's been working on.
 Mason- busy being Mason, talking about everything and only some of it makes sense and also cutting his 2 year molars (poor kiddo is drooling like he's 6 months old again!) 
Me- I've been busy with work as usual, being pregnant (my belly has officially popped), being a dutiful bridesmaid for my friend's upcoming wedding in 2 weeks AND my new project that I'vebeen having tons of fun with. Check out my other blog and you'll see- artsyfartsydesigns.blogspot.com

SO to make up for the past 3 weeks of no posts- I finally have pictures to post and of course for ONCE in my blogging life I CANNOT post any photos! Blogger isn't letting me upload and Picasa is taking forever....grrrr so I'll be working on this to post some cute pictures Gavin took!

No comments: