so one of the things about pregnancy is a heightened sense of smell right? I think mine has increased just a little too much, okay maybe off the scale. I think I can smell things only my dog can smell. I got into Kristin's car one day and asked, "did you eat Taco Bell?" she laughed and said, "yeah we ate in the car yesterday!" but there were no traces of it. I can smell Mason's dirty diaper from 15 feet away without even looking- this comes in handy when my hands are full and gavin's arn't! (insert evil laugh here). I can also walk out the front door and smell when the neighbors high school kids that live behind us are smoking weed (and the have a huge lot!). I thought- hmm should I call the cops on them? Then I decided, the only lead they'd have is a crazy pregnant woman's nose!
I've often thought about plugging my nose with cotton balls to give my senses a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment