Wednesday, December 10, 2008

note to self:

drink LOTS of more water and add tons of banana to my diet! I've been getting charlie horses in my calves at night and OUCH! Lately they'll just wake me up for a split second, they haven't hurt that bad, just more annoying than anything, but this morning I woke up yelling in pain!! Poor Gavin jumped out of bed he thought it was contractions or something (thank goodness no! haven't had anything that bad yet, just a few BH contractions when I over do it) i would say that Charlie horse I had this morning was worse than any contraction i've ever had! my poor leg can still feel the lingering pain :-( The CURE: Bananas and more water!

1 comment:

Meg said...

This is so weird but it 100% works...rub VINEGAR on the area that is cramping and it stops it immediately. Tried & true from my grandma on down!!! :)