So i found this listing on Craigslist- I immediately emailed it to my friend Jes.
we have a 100 yr old homestead house and a few barn buildings filled with various antiques and crafts. from old farm equipment and tools to various home and kitchen items, we have at least a few of just about anything that you might ever want for yourself. we got old mason jars and antique crocks to lots of glass-wares, bake wares, and all kinds of old furnishings. if you know what you're looking for -- then let us know, and we can tell you what we have. or if you dont know exactly what you are looking for -- then contact us, and we can schedule a time for you come by and take a look for yourself. we even have some old cars and trucks that havent been on the road in a while, but they would be perfect for someone with either the money or the know-how to restore them.
For Jes, it'd be like a kid in a candy shop! For me, I really just want to go along to see what they have to offer and also for a photo op! We love garage sale-ing out in Wise County where they live, the trade days up in Bowie and places like Canton. As soon as I told Gavin what was going on and read him the listing- he got excited over the idea of cars & trucks (possible antiques) and decided he's coming too. Which makes me feel a lot better because it kind of makes me wonder if the situation to lure people in is kind of 'texas chainsaw massacre-ish'! Jes said not to worry, she has pepperspray. I'm not quite sure what pepperspray would do to a chainsaw, but she has good intentions I guess! I might just have to carry a butterknife in my pocket for extra protection ;-) SO if you haven't heard from me by the end of the week- someone please send a search party somewhere north of Denton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow!!! That sounds so awesome!!!
Im in!!! :)
Post a Comment