Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pointless Purse Post

Update: I'm still alive and haven't been hacked up by a chainsaw or rusty farm equipment north of Denton. in fact the craigslist people haven't emailed me back! I'm SO disappointed.

But I've got something to keep your eyes busy for a minute or 2. Thanks Amanda for the pointless Purse Post. ;-)
here's how it goes:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today.

2. Post a picture of the contents inside your bag. The theory here is that you can learn a lot about someone from what is in the bag...oh and you can steal mommy secrets!

3. I want to know how much it costs. And this is not to judge, this is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

4. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your diaper bag/non-diaper bag.

Here ya go:

From January2009

Contents of my HandBag: (thanks Dad for the proper term.) or maybe it really is a purse, maybe a purse is a handbag under $30, and a 'handbag' is anything that costs more? kinda like a a vase vs. vaaaaaaase? haha I'm cheap, so it's a purse!
Purse: Emilie M brand I picked up from Marshalls about 2 weeks ago- I hadn't bought a new purse since I went to hong kong in November 2007!! I picked up this purse for a whopping $14.99 :)
-My Coochie Goochie wallet (from hong kong) it's supposed to be a "coach" knock off, but looks more like G's than C's so I call it the coochie goochie wallet.
-My mom's pocket bible still in my purse from bible study last night
-My chunky Red necklace I spent $28 on. I NEVER spend that much on a necklace, but I love this one.
-2 HALF full/empty water bottles. WHY i have 2, not quite sure.
-My clinique compact & Estee Lauder lipstick (best stuff ever!)
-2 pens & a pencil (it drives me crazy to NOT have a writing utensil with me) so i generally have more than 1 just in case
-hand lotion that amy swiped from the hotel cart at the W in NYC last week (it smells yummy!)
-Appt card for my OB appt next tuesday (if i make it there!)
-Sonogram pictures of our baby boy from today. Tracy the sono tech decided he was going to print off quite a few pictures of Maddox's pee pee to show Gavin that it HAS NOT fallen off. ;) Silly Boys... we got a good one of his face too.
-A picture Corlia gave me last night of some of our bible study girls & I at the B&W Women's Dinner back in December

No comments: