Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Still here :-)

I've still got some time left- hopefully at least a week or 2! As of last week's dr appt- she said I wasn't dialated yet. The way I've been feeling the past 2 days, if I go in next week with no dialation- I would be shocked! So far this pregnancy has been able to keep up with me and Mason, but I've been second guessing that these past 2 days. I had such bad lower back pain today, I was almost in tears, and some really really sharp pains that will run from my lower abdomen area to the tops of my thighs (OUCH!) all mixed with the Braxton Hicks Ctx. Actually, it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have this really annoying lower back pain.
This week is the last week I'm meeting with clients for a few weeks- so after next tuesday, he can make an appearance if he chooses to. I just need a few days after Saturday to wash some baby clothes, freeze some meals for Mason and get a hospital bag together. So that's my only update for now :-)

No comments: