Friday, February 27, 2009

Maddox is here!

I'll go into detail more tomorrow since I'm about to head to bed, but for the basics Maddox was born at 4:08 pm yesterday (2/26/09) funny thing I called 4:12 was going to be his birth time. Close enough! We pushed for maybe 15 minutes (I knew what I was doing this time around!) so much quicker, and much easier too, with overall a easier recovery already!
Enough of Mommy right? i know you just really want to see pictures!

My rockin' Husband. He rocks just for wearing this shirt. He became rather popular amongst the nurses because of his shirt. They gave him special treatment! haha
From February2009


Freshly born baby! Not too happy about being evicted!
From February2009


Zonked out in Mommy's arms
From February2009


Looks quite a bit like Mason to me!
From February2009


Mason wanted to hold HIS baby brother for a whole 10 seconds today, then decided it was time to push him away. Both Mason and Rilee have been slightly intimidated by Maddox since he's so tiny and doll like, but that's been expected. We're giving them Maddox in small doses :-)
From February2009

No comments: