Thursday, June 11, 2009

That Face

Y'all know Maddox. Sweet Baby Maddox. Oh how he can make me melt with a little grin.



What a personality he's developing.
From June2009


He's been busy looking for that thumb of his.
From June2009


He's been busy watching brother Mason, and learning allllllll about him!
From June2009


He watches us so very close. He's the quiet observer.
From June2009


OH those eyes. I feel they can see right thru to my soul! Those eyes can only see the best in me.
From June2009


And that smile. That FACE. makes the worst of days better!
From June2009

3 comments:

The Follett Family said...

He is so cute!! I live his little smile

The Kaspars said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the last 2!! All are really sweet, but they are the cutest :)

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

LOVE!!! The second to the last pic totally cracks me up and the last one is SO cute!