Sunday, November 1, 2009

Look what I made!

So I lost my voice earlier this week after battling crazy allergies + 2 crazy fall festivals of herding children. Put Halloween on top of that (we went with some friends last night to wilhoits to people watch & see all the crazy costumes) unfortunately the smoky bar was a bad bad idea for me because I coughed all night & this morning too. I'm much better now, except my shoulders are KILLING me now from the coughing. But can't find my heat wrap. Crap.
So of course I'm a DIY-er. While suffering, here's my 5 step heat wrap directions:
1. Stitch a long sleeve. Mine was 6"x18" long. Just happened to be some leftovers from a quilt i've been working on.
2. Flip in side out.
3. Fill 1/3 with long grain rice. (you could add oils too for aromatherapy.
4. Stitch 1/2 up your tube so the wrap has some flexibility.
5. Fill the rest the same & stitch off.
Wah-Laa!
Heat in microwave 1-2 min & your good to go.

This took me 4.5 minutes to make no joke!




-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: