I had a better idea that he agreed to. We'll get Mason a new seat if he gave Maddox his. He was all for it. Here he is wanting to go somewhere so he can try out his new cupholder!


Ps- it's a Graco Nautilus 3-in-1. I got a deal.
TRU had it for $179.99
Wal-Mart had it for $155.00
Amazon.com had it for $135.98 & FREE shipping! Yahoo!!
Mason has been the little stinker lately. Getting into trouble at 6:30 am. (for example: instead of coming straight into our room like usual, I'll hear him open Gavin's office door or pull a chair to the counter to see what he can find. I'll catch him & ask what he's doing & he'll say, " I'm lookin' for something". Grrrr...looking for trouble is what it is.
We've been working on potty training, if he wears underwear around the house, he's fine. Put clothes on top of that, forget it. Put a pull up on, forget it. He'll pee on the potty but that's it. I've been bribing him with Thomas the Train, a big play dough set, a Mack truck, an airplane .. U name it, I've tried it. Tonight he went pee, so we reward him with a high 5 & a piece of candy. He saw the lollipops I bought tr other day & asked about it. I showed it to him & said "only if you go poop on the pot." he said, "Mommy, I go poo poo NOW." sure enough he ran to the potty & went! Horray!!! We had a huge poo poo dance, high 5'd, got his lollipop & called Dee Dee, papaw, Mimi & Sara so he could tell everyone he pooped. So proud of him!!
Apparently all the excitement wore him out, he didn't even make it thru his fav cartoon before bed. He pooped out on the couch (which NEVER happens.)
ZONKED.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment