Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random things

So apparently (so I've noticed) that I tend to take pictures of random things thru out my day. Not sure why or what that means. Probably something unhealthy...
Just a few from the past week or so...
My $20 find for Mason's room



2 broken & 1 bent heavy duty grade needles. Did this while sewing/quilting a baby gift...



A cupcakery in Colleyville that carries gluten free cupcakes.



New carseat I ordered for Mason. But I got it on Amazon for $135.98 w/free shipping. Beat that babies r us!!



Quilt I'm workin' on which is now almost complete ! Horray!!! It's a college t shirt quilt for a friend.



Gavin brought me a pumpkin spice cupcake from Sprinkles in Dallas today. Good husband... Bad husband! Which is it? It sure was good though!





Shiny happy baby after bath.

-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Krysie said...

Are the gluten free cupcakes good? I would like to find a gluten free bakery close...then again, I want to learn how to bake gluten free. Both ways would be nice. I have a friend who is a celiac and she said baking gluten free is different. I haven't ventured down that road just yet. Not brave enough!

April said...

i think it tasted okay. but really mason thinks anything baked is good. because he doesnt get it all the time, its always a special treat, so i guess that makes it good! i haven't baked a ton of gluten free stuff, but it doesnt seem too different from what i have done!

Krysie said...

Okay, cool! I want to try the gluten free pizza dough I have. I can make regular pizza dough....just need a reference to make sure I am doing it right, but I guess that is what the instructions are for! ;)