Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Sad to say, Thanksgiving wasn't as great this year as it's been in the past. Gavin has been prepping the past few days for a big studio shoot weekend, so he was gone all day & night the day before Thanksgiving, and again all morning, early afternoon on thanksgiving. I think I met my match with how much i can handle. 2 kids+ 6 hours + 1 parent + 6 dishes to cook + mess to clean= 1 cranky mommy. not doing that again! I told Gavin next year no working on Thanksgiving since I usually do a good amount of cooking for the family. But maybe next year i can get out of cooking and volunteer for Meals on Wheels or another charity of the sort in the morning. not a bad idea!
I think i was better after dinner and things were cleaned up, I was finally able to sit for a few minutes and relax. Thankfully Maddox wanted some cuddle time, so I was down with that. Mason teaches me to enjoy the small things in life. Maddox teaches to sit back and relax. I sure needed the relaxing thing yesterday.
We got some fun pictures as the kids were hyped up on home made ice cream after dinner.

Mason & Papaw during dinner
From thanksgiving


Sweet Baby Maddox turned 9 months old yesterday! notice the ring of drool on his shirt...yuck!
From thanksgiving


Uncle Christopher trying to get a smile
From thanksgiving


this is the playground at my Dad's house. My mom's korean step chest. its a strange cabinet that can be moved in many different positions. Mason & Rilee like to climb on it and hide IN it.
From thanksgiving


Sitting still JUST long enough!
From thanksgiving


their indoor playground.
From thanksgiving


Me and my 3 most favorite kiddos in the world
From thanksgiving


Amy, I and our kiddos
From thanksgiving


Us & Uncle Josh
From thanksgiving


My dad included! Love this one how cheeky Rilee was being. Notice her just about strangling Amy & I!
From thanksgiving


Me and my Boys :)
From thanksgiving

No comments: