




Now that I've finally taken some pictures of the nursery, I felt it was almost done, and now looking at pictures and I see my list GROWING of things i need to fix and do! Sorry for the crappy photos- I think the nursery is way cuter in person!! The theme we did was California beach theme- surfboards & hot rods. but really all you see is RED and some beach stuff! LOL
1st pic (top left to right) - our crib & 'contemporary' mobile- i know it looks like Polka dots on the wall LOL
2nd Pic- Crib & swing- Still need to paint the Big M to put on the shelf & hang the Beach Cafe sign on the wall.
3rd Pic- Dresser (still need to hang the shelf above the dresser, gavin!), beloved LazyBoy (soon enough the stroller (not shown) is going to be taken out of the corner by the dresser & everything can shift down a bit, as well as get rid of the small stand that's next to the Diaper Champ, that way the wall is a little less cluttered!
4th pic- door, closet & small bookcase- notice the PCH sign? (had to work that in there!!)
5th pic- Potterybarn Kid's photo of our bedding. its better than a photo i could get!
last pic- Wall art from potterybarn kids I want to buy in the next few weeks sometime, i think it'd look GREAT on the wall to the left of the crib- it's a US map made out of liscense plates! very cool! :)


1 comment:
Lookin' good, girl! Y'all have good taste! :)
Post a Comment