Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Boys First Playdate!

I love that 2 of my closest friends now have boys- Kristin has Luke (who's 2) and Sara has Hendrix (6 days old) I can't wait until Mason and Hendrix can REALLY play with Luke and run around interact. On Monday we went out to see Sara, Kent & Hendrix, I decided to take food to cook dinner for them and pick up what I could and help out as needed. Hopefully we were more of a help than in the way! LOL Mason decided Luke was too much fun and decided he didnt want to nap at all. Luke thought Mason was HILARIOUS because he could get him to laugh! LOL It was great to see the boys interacting and knowing what friends they'll find in each other as they get older. Not to mention its just fun to see my 2 closest friends being such great Moms and enjoying it so much!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hendrix was very involved as you can see! LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Sara Scott said...

Yup thats my boy! The party pooper!! LOL