Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Park Fanatic!

Mason has gotten so great at playing at the park! I'm so proud of him- in the past week he's figured out how to climb up to the slide, sit and push himself down the slide! of course I'm right there by his side, but he's doing so great making sure he goes down feet first sitting down- he's really caught on! The slide is his FAVORITE thing at the park now. At our park we frequent (when I say frequent that means nearly DAILY..okay, daily that doesnt rain!!) I don't know what we'll do tomorrow because its supposed to rain the next 2 days! ahh! I've been taking Mason in the evenings because it gets rid of all that EXCESS energy and he sleeps PERFECTLY at night! He LOVES watching all the bigger kids playing and interacting. Our 2 issues- any ball other kids have Mason wants it, and meeting ALL dogs. Not all dogs are kid friendly, so I'm trying to teach him to approach them cautiously. But thats next to impossible when we have 3 crazy mutts at home that lick him to pieces!
Anyway, here's 2 pix off my phone from this evening at the park on the swirly slide!



No comments: