Monday, April 7, 2008

Sprinkler Fun

Yesterday we spent the afternoon at Nana'a House where Mason loves exploring their yard and patio- there's lots of yard animals, wind chimes, flowers and plants. I see it as lots of things for him to destroy! LOL Everytime we're there, there's always a few neighbors who happen to walk their dogs past which Mason really likes meeting the dogs and giving them some love pats. Funny thing, ALL the neighbors know Mason by name-how's that? guess someone has been showing off his picture ;-)
Yesterday I noticed one of the neighbors up the street had a sprinkler out and seemed to be watering the concrete so I showed Mason where it was and he just couldnt get there fast enough- I haven't seen him run so fast before! I let him run thru it a few times to get a good soaking, but the water was kinda cool so as soon as it stays warm, i know what fun we'll be having in our yard!
here's a few pix i took with my phone...
Here he is oblivious to the water so far...


What's that? water? is it raining? it's getting me wet Mom! wait....this is kinda fun!


As you can see they were definitely watering the sidewalk, I didn't think they'd mind help water a little cutie!

No comments: