Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Decor

I've yet to find an 'inspiration' picture of a room...but that's okay I've got in my head. Gavin says I have too much in my head. funny haha. 
So here's a few things that I have that will help decorate Mason's room. Funny thing, I decorate like I dress. Plain basics, and accessorize! (plain shirt, jeans and cute necklace is how I'm known to dress.) So of course- plain bedding, simple furniture and cute wall decor and accessories! 

Auntie Sara found this for us a few months back. Okay, more like 6. Potterybarn Kids had one when Mason was a baby, and I waited for it to go on sale. Sale came....and went. I STILL kick myself for not buying it! But of course I love Sara even more for finding me one similar. 


From September 2008


Mason's wall Canvas I made for his room last year
From Artsy Fartsy Designs


We've got some old License plates (always looking for more if anyone wants to sell me some CHEAP) that we'll use as well. Gavin wants to put up some Black & White old Hot Rod photography as well.

I'm also looking for a large Red Tin- kind of like this picture, but larger (these are small) I want a Red one to use as Mason's hamper!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: