Dear Old Navy,
I lost faith in you last year. 3 seasons in a row and not a single thing I like in the women's clothing OR toddler boys sections. Although I do have to give you credit for your length in shirts, that is much appreciated. I vowed to not shop from you anymore after last year. Sadly, a friend told me about your 60% off, so I thought I'd give you one more chance since this belly is only growing outward and I'm in need of maternity tops. But again, you let me down....or there is just too many pregnant women in Southlake who heard about your sale before me.
HOWEVER, you completely MADE my day, so I do have some restored faith in you! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for bringing out your BOATNECK 3/4 length sleeved shirts for $5! EACH! Thats RIGHT FIVE DOLLARS EACH. Sadly, I only bought 3, but I cannot tell you how much I love you for bringing them out. THat's my favorite STYLE and PRICE! I am disappointed however that I don't get to wear them until I'm done baking this bun in the oven. After that, i CANNOT wait to wear my most favoritest style in the whole world- i LOVE Boatneck 3/4 length t shirts. So after all the disappointments, THANK YOU.
-Rejoicing Old Navy Shopper April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment