Monday, January 5, 2009

Times a-tickin'!

I'm 8 months pregnant today! (GULP!) Wednesday i'll be 32 weeks- another 4 weeks and I'll be full term, and 8 weeks Maddox will be here! I'm feeling pretty good, just the usual little aches and pains here and there when I've done too much- not overly uncomfortable yet, but I think Maddox is smaller than Mason ever was! I think the ONE picture I let Gavin take of me when pregnant with Mason was right around 32 weeks, so it looks like I'll have to take another one this week :-) Stay tuned to when we get around to it!

We have an ever growing to do list that we've barely touched with little time left! We haven't even touched the guest room (except when we cleared out the furniture for the garage sale a while back) which will be Mason's big boy room. We don't have a big boy bed or dresser, let alone haven't even PAINTED the room, or have bedding picked out. We'll need a rug too! So as you can imagine, we've got alot to do, and not even sure when we'll get to it. BEFORE we can even start on it, Gavin's been building cabinets in his office to get it set the way he wants, we have boxes of office things sitting in the guest room along with photography equipment, so when he's done with it, we can fully clear out the room. When we do set up Mason's room, we're going to go ahead and set it up for both boys so when Maddox is big enough- both boys can share the room! On a side note: Good NEWS is we don't have to change a thing in the nursery!
Mason shows no interest in climbing out of the crib, and still loves his bed, so i think for the short term plan we'll put the pack n play in our room for Maddox when he's here for the first 6-8 weeks before moving him into the crib. I'm hoping that by April or May Mason will be ready for his big boy bed! In the mean time, we MIGHT put together a big boy bed in his room and give him the option of 'trying' his bed and see how he does. Guess I've got to take some before and after pictures of our progress on Mason's new bedroom AND Gavin's office too!

No comments: