Friday, March 6, 2009

First of many photo shoots

Gavin has been eagerly training Maddox for the camera like he did with Mason- start them early he says! I need a shirt that says, "My Husband Rocks" now :-) Because he sure does!

Maddox on Monday. Before he finally WOKE up to the world.
From March2009


Maddox at 8 days old (today) with eyes OPEN. that's right, he's actually AWAKE! We've been noticing his awake times at certain times of the day, so Gavin took full advantage of that today. He looks a lot like Mason here to me!
From March2009


He's been enjoying it when I tickle his face or just lightly stroke his face. I've gotten a few leg twitchings out of it haha
From March2009


Sure does relax him. Wait... he's almost always relaxed!
From March2009


Searching for his lost paci that fell out. (under his cheek) if only that thing would stay in
From March2009


Ugh. LOVE this photo. Mason has been doing so much better than I thought with this transition. Granted it has only been a week. However, he's really been loving on Maddox. First few days you'd ask him if he wanted to give Baby Brother a kiss and No was usually the answer. I knew we couldn't pressure him and he'd come around on his own (just like everything else). The last few days he's been known to run up to Maddox's chair and kiss his toes or gently hug the whole chair. so sweet! Tonight he gave him a super sweet and gentle kiss on the lips!
From March2009


I have to say I missed my chance with a photo op yesterday. Maddox was sleeping so peacefully up on my chest sleeping on his side while I was dozing off in the lazy boy chair. Mason came up and decided he wanted to cuddle too. He climbed up in my lap facing Maddox, leaned up against me and wrapped his arm around Maddox and said, "CUTE!" awe so so sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pictures brought tears to my eyes...so sweet. he really is a beautiful baby, April.

Missy said...

He is such a beautiful baby!! What great pictures!! Congrats!

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Oh my goodness! All of those photos are sooooo adorable! You definitely have yourself two handsome little boys on your hands!