Sunday, March 1, 2009
Loving this 2 year old Language
Tonight before dinner, Mason was already sitting in his chair while I was putting his food on his plate and I have to say so far it was the sweetest thing I've ever heard him say next to "Love you Momma" (Yuv you Momma is more like it) Mason was folding his hands and said, "Dangk You (Thank you) for Dada, Momma, (didn't quite hear if he said brother or not! hhaha) Papa, Deedee, Papaw, Josh, Mimi, Rilee, Pressie (one of twins in his class), Kare (Ms. Kari) Mimi, Ja-jon(Jackson), Sara, Mimi, Brookie.......clearly he is very thankful for Mimi (Aunt Amy). It was so cute! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awwwww so cute! I have Hendrix say his thank yous at night time.. and we got through everyone and then anything that happened that day that we are thankful for.. its so cute!
Post a Comment