Monday, May 4, 2009

Changes

So I've finally come to terms with something. Since Maddox has been born I'm never happy with my hair. Its too thick (waiting on that 4 month post partum shed to come!), its too dark (last color wasn't light enough for me. My normal stylist had her baby the day before I had Maddox, so thank goodness she's back to work now!), and i just dont like my current cut (note to self call Mirabel to make appt) so it's always pulled back or up. I debate about going shorter or going longer, keep growing out my bangs or cut shorter again, and if I should go burnette or go brighter blonde (none of this dirty blonde in between stuff anymore!)
I'm always thinking, ugh I have nothing to wear (except jeans and t shirts- if they're clean i'm lucky)....I've come to the sad realization that no matter the changes I'm not going to be happy. Its not the cut or the new clothes I need. I NEED a new body!
I'm carrying around 10 lbs of baby weight still- and then another 30 that i need to get rid of too! (at least.)

SO i've finally bought the 30 day shred video last week at Target when it went on sale. and it's still sitting on the counter in the package. i REALLy need to make/find time to commit. maybe i should do that instead of blog. but then you won't have anything to read!
I feel my motivation building!

No comments: