Remember our duck friend? Well normally I'd have a link to my previous post, but I'm bad and don't tag any of my blog posts, so it's only my fault i guess that I can't find my previous post.
I think it was last year or maybe even 2007 that we had a momma duck and babies come in our yard/pool. they were cute but we were concerned for their safety with the pool skimmers and all since the babies couldn't get OUT of the pool on their own. Momma is back this year, but no sign of any babies which is a good thing. We know she has some somewhere, probably the house behind us (pretty sure that's where she hatched them last time) but Gavin blocked off any holes so the babies can't come into our yard.
Yes we're mean. No babies in our backyard. We don't like dead baby animals in our pool. Gavin fished out 2 dead bunnies a few weeks back. Momma doesn't like dead babies! Momma duck seems to be enjoying a nice quiet swim by herself though, I would too with 10+ kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment