Saturday, May 2, 2009

Not helping!

A few weeks back we took pictures of the boys in the bluebonnets so we could put together something for Maddox's birth announcements (FINALLY going out on Monday!) towards the end of our bluebonnet time, Mason started being a toot and not listening, so of course I had to give him a task. Helping Daddy. Daddy wasn't so happy with his idea of helping! haha

Hold it here?
From April 2009


how about here!
From April 2009


It's mine now!
From April 2009


I'm going to test Mommy now. Lets see how far away she'll let me run!
From April 2009


Okay I'll come back. Only because you asked nicely.
From April 2009


...the hills are alive with the sound of music.....Okay, so we know we don't have any hills here.
From April 2009


Gooberface!
From April 2009


the CUTE ones will come tomorrow :-)

No comments: