I'm never sure how to really fill these 'weekend wrap ups' out. I read them on Friends' blogs all the time. However, we work half of 'real' weekends, and our days off are generally Sundays & Mondays..so I might start filling these out towards Tuesdays!
Worst part of the weekend: Mason having a meltdown AT school on friday after school. I wanted a picture of him, his teacher Ms. Kari and his 3 friends. He wasn't having any of it and major meltdown occurred. I can normally snap him out of tantrums pretty quick, but these meltdowns he's been having lately are a whole different level. they've been several times a week- guess it's a 2 year old thing? not sure, but he's been great all weekend since then!
Best part of the weekend: getting to sleep IN each morning. Mason's been sleeping in late (only if he ends up in our bed) and Maddox is a sleeper thankfully ;)
Most random part of the weekend: A 3.3 earthquake centered about 5 miles from here (??????) my thoughts exactly.
People I saw this weekend: Gavin, mason, maddox, Dee, chris, nana & pa pop, Tiffany, neighbors & clients
Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: 90% of the things to get done on my list...laundry, packing away newborn clothes, reorganizing masons closet, gathering some items that we can do without for a family in need at church
Things that I am looking forward to this week: a slower week. haha is that really possible? i fill those up fast. Umm...a possible playdate with Jennifer & Jackson at the Zoo on wednesday morning, WHILE my house gets cleaned!
Things that I am not looking forward to this week: tons of computer work to do, masons last week of school with his awesome teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment